To take your career to the next level, you need a results focus. But, you and I both know that it is easy to get battered and bruised in corporate life. I bring a real empathy and understanding to my clients that is born of experience.
I have a deep background as an HR executive at public and private global enterprises (including Fortune 500) and I am now a professionally trained coach.
I help my clients to aim high, with an appreciation for their unique goals and talents. If you are ready to truly achieve high levels of professional performance, working with a coach will elevate your game.
I coach VPs, senior directors, directors, and senior managers who are ready to take their career to the next level. This might mean a larger role or increased performance but it always means my clients are ready to dig in and work to achieve high levels of success.
My credentials include:
- ACC (Associate Certified Coach), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Board member, ICF Chicago Chapter
- Official Member, Forbes Coaches Council (2017)
- M.A, Education/Organizational Behavior & Industrial Relations, University of Michigan
- B.A., Communication Arts & Sciences, Western Michigan University
- Human Resources professional with experience as a Vice President, Senior Vice President, and Executive Vice President across large global organizations and industries including consumer products, retail, manufacturing, and services
- Certificate in Labor and Industrial Relations, University of Michigan
more about coaching
Firsthand, and through my affiliation with the International Coaching Federation, I know that coaching works.
Did you know that 99% are satisfied with the overall experience, and 96% would repeat the process?
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about coaching here.
The ICF recommends you ask these questions when hiring a coach.
You can also talk with me about what you’re looking for in a coach. Contact me for a confidential consultation.